Friday, April 7, 2017

Once Upon A Time

Once Upon A Time 
Holy Bible 

Book Overview:

The Bible is not a fairy tale, but every great story happened once upon a time. The NIrV Once Upon a Time Holy Bible contains a presentation page and also highlights six great stories from the Bible on 24 full-color inserts. Each story is told on four pages in full-color, illustrated splendor. Also contains the complete New International Reader's Version (NIrV) of the Bible.
Stories include:
God Makes Man and Woman
Isaac and Rebekah
Ruth Finds Happiness
Queen Esther
Mary and Joseph and an Angel
He Lives!

We all have our own tale to live and what better place to look for help and encouragement than the greatest story of all.
Once Upon A Time
Storybook Bible

Book Overview: 

* Introduce your children to real heroes of the Bible! Accompanied by charming fairy-tale-like illustrations, the captivating adventures of Ruth, Abigail, Esther, the parable of the lost sheep, Mary Magdalene, and others will leave young princes and princesses clamoring to hear more from God's Word. Ages 4 to 8. 144 pages, hardcover from Zonderkidz.
My Thoughts:

I enjoyed reading through the bible storybook myself!  Since I have two young boys, I am not used to having 'girly stuff' in the house. I love the tag line to both the bible and the storybook, "The Bible is not a fairy tale. Every great story happened once upon a time." The stories and pictures would definitely hold the attention of a kindergarten aged child. I like how they had the bible to kind of make this a set.  Something to grow with your little girl. There were a few stories within the bible that were highlighted with pictures and special color pages.  I enjoyed having these on my desk, especially the bible to turn to when I wanted to look up a verse. I would highly recommend these books.  They would make a great gift for a special little girl in your life. 

I received these books in exchange for an honest review through the FlyBy book bloggers program.  My opinions are my own!


No comments: