Sunday, June 11, 2017

Never Give Up

Never Give Up
Written By: John Mason


Book Overview:

Everything worth doing is going to have some obstacles. Some people look at setbacks as evidence that whatever it is they've been striving for just wasn't meant to be. But according to bestselling author and master motivator John Mason, the moment most people give up is the moment of their greatest opportunity.

In this inspiring book, Mason gives readers fifty-two keys to never giving up on their dreams. He shows them how to ask the right questions when they are on the verge of quitting, how to avoid unnecessary trouble, and how to keep their energy level up in the face of setbacks. Whether readers are building a business, a family, a portfolio, or relationships, they'll find the strength and motivation to go on, break through, and claim the prize.

My Thoughts:

I enjoyed reading this book.  I liked the fact that it was easy to read through.  It is broken down into 'nuggets' and can be read from front to back or can be read randomly.  There were some points that really made me stop and think but overall it was a very light read, nothing too heavy that got me feeling too entrenched in my thoughts. It was refreshing and uplifting.  There were several little quotes that I wrote down for reflection at a later date.  I think this would be a good read for somebody struggling with depression because it isn't overwhelming to too deep but it is uplifting and encouraging.  I recommend this book! One of my favorite quotes from the book, "Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for - in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it." (Ellen Goodman)


I received this book in exchange for an honest review from RevellBooks, but my opinion is my own!

No comments: