Today I spent some time reflecting on all that I have to be grateful for.
1. I have the oppurtunity to stay home with my boys.
2. My husband loves me.
3. My husband works hard to support us and doesn't complain about it.
4. All of our needs are met and we live a very comfortable life.
5. We have NO credit card debt!!!
6. We are 25 and 26 and are working towards owning our own home...been here just over 2 years!
7. Our car is almost payed off.
8. We are healthy.
9. We don't smoke and we don't drink...setting the example for our boys.
10. I live right down the road from my parents...somehow I knew I would 'never' leave home...3 doors
down is far enough away for me!!
11. My boys love me.
12. My Seth loves to learn....
And that brings me to what we did today....
Ivan has been getting up around 7 in the morning and staying awake and playing and eating until about noon and then he sleeps for a good three hours, wakes up and stays awake until about 8 when they both go down for the night. So we came home this morning after taking Dennis to work and our daily Target trip to check for deals...and we played with Ivan and had a snack and watched Sesame Street. I fixed some lunch for Seth and put Ivan to sleep and then Seth and I turned to...and enjoyed a couple hours of learning as we listened to the pouring rain.
My boys...Seth looks so much like Dennis and Ivan looks so much like me!