Monday, February 8, 2016

Leo Love



I haven't seen my horse friend since November.  Well not my friend that owns the horses, but the actual horses themselves...actually come to think of it I haven't seen either since November.  I was excited about going to see him this morning.  When I walked in the gate, he looked up, quit eating and walked towards me.  It made my day.  I don't know if he remembered me or was just curious.  Either way it was like he dropped everything for me and it made my heart feel so good.  He feels so soft and looks like he has gotten bigger since I saw him last.  While petting him and walking around with him and talking to him and telling him how much I missed him, a sweet little cat appeared.  I tell you - the peace I find and the hope I feel with Leo is amazing.


No comments: