Thursday, February 4, 2016

Rain, rain....

Rain, rain go away, come again another day....
I am not a fan of the rain, especially when it is constant.  It has rained all day today.  No sun.  Just dark, pouring rain...all.day.long...  I suppose that in this storm the plants and flowers and trees rejoice. A new meaning to "praise you in this storm." The way I view this storm, might not be how somebody else views it. I guess you could think that way about the storms of life too. This picture I took this morning just really resonated with my soul. The calm before the storm.  The ability to stand in light but feel the darkness encroaching all around.  The one lone little bird.  So many other birds on the beach, so many other people in this world and yet I stand alone.  I mean the bird stands alone.  This could also be the light returning after the storm. I need the Son to return again.  I don't do well with all the darkness in this world. 



No comments: