Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Back To The Future!!!



I can't believe that we are now living "Back to the Future."  I can say, "October 21, 2015, I was there!"  My husband and I really enjoy watching these movies, and every so often we break out the trilogy and watch them all just for the fun of it!  My husband also has a little collection of back to the future stuff, thanks in part to this months Loot Crate!  I think my favorite was the replica scale model of the hover board!  He loves Legos so it was no surprise that he just 'had' to have the Back To The Future set when Lego released it and he also 'had' to have the Lego Dimensions Back To The Future expanded level pack that goes with the game!


One of my favorite quotes from the movie, "2015? You mean we're in the future?"



No comments: