Monday, October 26, 2015

The Final Summit


This is humanity's last chance. Centuries of greed, pride, and hate have sent mankind hurtling toward disaster, and far from its original purpose. There is only one solution that can reset the compass and right the ship-and that answer is only two words.

With time running out, it is up to David Ponder and a cast of history's best and brightest minds to uncover this solution before it is too late. The catch? They are allowed only five tries to solve the ominous challenge.

My thoughts:
I recall hearing this name before and being curious about reading one of this books.  This seemed like the best opportunity to do so.  It is a fascinating book that pulls history into the mix.  Being that I am not a huge fan of history, this fact made this not one of my favorite books but still a good read.  I like how he uses history to tell his story with many great figures from history. 


I review for BookLook Bloggers



No comments: