Thursday, October 29, 2015

Mad Scientist Day 2015

Today is Mad Scientist Day at Crown Point Elementary, where my Seth attends third grade!  I can't believe he is in third grade!  He has been letting his hair grow instead of keeping it cut short so that he could spike his hair up for today!  Ivan's class was dressing up in costumes and doing a little parade around the school.  I got to watch his class say the Pledge of Allegiance and sing the National Anthem before getting a group picture and individual pictures.  It was a great way to start the day -- pictures of Seth as a Mad Scientist and then pictures of Ivan and his class. Ivan dressed up as a dinosaur for his class. This dinosaur costume is a 3T size but he insisted on wearing it for one more year! I love the picture of my mom with the boys this morning!

No comments: